Patient Information Center
Welcome to The Southeastern Fertility Center's Patient Information Center. Here you can review documents on hysterosalpingograms (HSG's), semen analysis, postcoital tests, and more.
In order to view these documents, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat® reader installed on your computer or device. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat, click here to download it for free from Adobe.com.
- Postcoital Test Information (PCT)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Semen Analysis
- Semen Analysis - Patient Information Form
- Semen Analysis - Instructions for Collection and Transport of Semen for Laboratory Analysis
- ASRM Guidelines on Embryo Transfer Number for In Vitro Fertilization Procedures
- General Information for Ovulation Induction Patients Using Injectable Medications
- ICSI Consent Form
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Tubal Reversal Brochure
- Eating and Exercise
- Infertility Information and Overview
You may want to consider using Kindara which helps you to "meet your fertility goals and better understand your body." It is a powerful and useful fertility charting system. Over 1.4 million women have learned valuable fertility information with this free fertility app. Click here.